1. Sleep with a pillow under your knees when on your back.
2. When sleeping on your side, put a thin pillow between
your bent knees.
3. Avoid sleeping on your stomach.
4. Always keep your knees bend while resting.
Especially avoid using an Ottoman with your legs straight.
5. Avoid repetitive leg exercises: i.e. leg presses, etc.
6. Sit on an ice cold gel pack for 15 minutes. Place it right on
the bone where you sit. There needs to be fabric between
your skin and the cold pack.
7. Call MaryAnne Palumbo, Licensed Massage Therapist MA38837
407-756-4947 or another medical professional.